Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Creating Dynamic Learning Environments





Today is the first day of Creating Dynamic Learning Environments, a blended learning professional development course created by Karen McGrath (colleague) and I.  This course has been designed to align with the 2016  ISTE Standards for Students.

I'm excited to be starting the course which will provide the participants a hybrid professional development learning experience that is convenient, personalized, and participatory.  I hope this online platform will allow teachers to further enhance their technology skills through differentiated learning opportunities. As participants gain new technology skills and knowledge about web 2.0 tools it is my hope they will apply and use these tools in the classroom.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the class progresses and getting feedback from participants.  I plan to document the course experience here in the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment